WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
To be considered for this award, clubs must:
1. Be a member in good standing with RCA and have registered all of the club's participants and coaches.
2. Be actively implementing the principles of Long Term Athlete Development (LTAD) into club programming.
3. Demonstrate a commitment to coaching education through RCA’s National Coaching Certification programs
4. Have in place standards for Member Conduct and Participant Safety, and:
5. Have completed or implemented a project or initiative over the last year that demonstrates outstanding leadership, innovation or success and has had a significant impact at the club, sport or community level. These may be, but are not limited to any of the following areas:
• Event Hosting
• Program Development and Growth
• Facilities Development
• Leadership Development / Governance
• Club Operations
• Athlete Performance
• Club Membership / Marketing
• Environmental Impact
• Social / Community Impact
6. Provide information and photos required to highlight the club's “Achievement” on the RCA website and, commit to presenting their club’s “winning” program at the RCA National Conference for the benefit of all of the clubs in attendance